Thursday, March 10, 2016

Day 31

Waking up I didn't know what to expect 
Turns out I woke up to exactly what I 
Expected the AZT would've been. 
Straight John Wayne type of country 
I went right back to sleep after the sunrise
Waking again with old and new friends
Community breakfast 
And tons of 
Smiles 
My new Airforce buddys had to biunce first
we were soon to follow
But not to soon
Cristo, Shepherd and myself were now on our way to Flagstaff. 
But first some coffee 
And fresh spring water off the side off hwy89A
Abquick stop off at Carrot Quinns place to get my powerpack that she was gracious enough to let me charge overnight. She also hooked me up wit some probars. How cool. Thanks again CQ.  
Another trip to REI, Where I did my major gear resupply the day before.  New sea2summit Silkliner, DarnTough Socks, Sunglasses String, Nike Shorts, and a swapped out Sawyer water filter. Mine froze two nights prior. 
Then they took me to get some food for my stretch to the Grand Canyon. 
Mmm mmm food
One last photo before I headed back into the Starbucks on Route 66 and before they make there long drive back to Cali. Thanks Again guys. You're just pure great.
Final charge up and organizating before my next 100 miles. 

No comments:

Post a Comment