Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Day 32

Today I was well fed... After ditching my stove at Lake Roosevelt. I have lost a decent amount of weight. So for this stretch to the Grand Canyon.. I will gorge myself. Peanut butter and Nutella, Peanut English Muffin Sandwiches and Potato Chips.. Peppered Turkey and Cheese goodness and ProBars galore. My new shoes are no longer clean after crushing through snow and mud on the Northwest side of the San Francisco Mountain. Overcast for the better part of this day with a bit of a breeze. By the end of the day, the breeze died down and a few clouds remained making for a great sunset. Not a lot of water in my bottle as I set up for bed with tomorrows sources not seeming to reliable. So a few sips before bed saving the rest for when I wake. I hope even though the water tomorrow is unreliable and off trail that I will get lucky and will find some right away.

No comments:

Post a Comment